Hillwood Quick Facts
- Over 90 companies from either the Fortune 500, Global 500 or Forbes List of Top Private Companies have chosen to locate in Hillwood developments
- More than 500 associates worldwide
- More than 120 million square feet of industrial space developed and acquired
- 35 active residential communities in 28 cities, seven states and two countries overseen by Hillwood Communities
- AllianceTexas has attracted over 470 companies that have created nearly 47,500 jobs and generated approximately $64 billion in economic impact
- Founded in 1988 by Ross Perot, Jr.
- Headquarters in Dallas, Texas
- One of the largest and most prestigious investors and developers in the U.S.
- Interest in both commercial and residential property as well as energy
- AllianceTexas has generated an economic impact on the region of approximately $64 billion since its inception.
- Victory Park is the finest example of turning a longtime brownfield into a vibrant, new urban district.
- American Airlines Center is a premier sports and entertainment venue.
- AllianceCalifornia is an uncommon success story in the redevelopment of former military bases.
People and Values
Our people are the foundation of Hillwood’s success. Our team embodies the values of the company’s guiding values: Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Teamwork.
- Integrity – We are guided by an unwavering commitment to fairness and integrity in all of our business dealings
- Respect – We believe in respect for others and value their contributions.
- Excellence – We strive to deliver excellence and create long-term value for our customers, partners and communities.
- Teamwork – We undertake our projects with a common spirit that embraces collaboration, innovation and a dedication to making a lasting impact.
Our work also incorporates a strong commitment to sustainability. Hillwood’s goal is to respect the environment and create world-class developments that foster a high quality of life.
Our Leadership Team
- Ross Perot, Jr., Chairman, The Perot Companies and Hillwood
- Darcy Anderson, Vice Chairman, Hillwood
- Mike Berry, President
- Todd Platt, Chief Executive Officer, Hillwood Investments
- Russell Freeman, Chief Executive Officer, Hillwood Energy
- Fred Balda, President, Hillwood Communities
- Tal Hicks, President, Hillwood Investment Properties
- Matthew E. Byrd, President & CEO, Hillwood Aviation
- L.M. Cummings, President, Hillwood West
- Tom Harris, President, Alliance Air/Aviation Services
- Jim Linden, President, Hillwood Construction Services
- Bill Burton, Executive Vice President
- Tom Fishman, Executive Vice President of Acquisitions & Dispositions, Hillwood
- Russell Laughlin, Executive Vice President
- Ken Reese, Executive Vice President, Hillwood Urban
- Bob Vicente, Executive Vice President, CFO and COO, Hillwood Investments
- Steve Berger, Chief Financial Officer, Hillwood Energy
- Tom Mason, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, Hillwood
- Del Williams, General Counsel, Hillwood
- Steve Parker, Chief Corporate Counsel, Hillwood
- Doug Dureau, Senior Vice President of Human Resources and Administration, Hillwood